• My "JDM yo!" Adventure While Learning How To Drive – My Story with Automobiles Ep. 2


    So, how did I learn to drive? Easy story. One day, back around the summer of 2014, my dad was parking a '93 Nissan Sunny, when suddently, he got out and said the magic words "Want to learn how to drive?" and got out of the car, I already had some pointers before about clutch releasing and how to work the gears in a manual but neve had driven. I got it, pressed the clutch, first gear in, slowly got of the clutch aaaaand stalled it. The first time I tried to get a car moving, yes, I stalled it. But, after getting the car parked in the second try, I never ever have stalled since. And that means two years of little joy rides without a since in "private property".

    And you guys in the good ol' USA are asking why didn't I take my driving test back in 2014, I was 16 already. But yes, here in Portugal you can only get your license at the age of 18.

    Everybody is probably thinking this was a short story, and it was, I'm a fast learner, I'm sorry, maybe the next episode will be about taking a driving test, or even buying a car.

    See you soon!
    João Ferreira


  • You might also like

    Sem comentários:

    Enviar um comentário