• An Apology Letter, and a Comeback! - Toughts on Overdrive



    Well, almost a year since the last post, my hands have not typed about petrol and tires in a long, long time. Doesn’t mean I forgot about you guys, the readers of this blog, all 3 of you. And no, I didn’t forget about you mom, you read this too.
    In this last year or so, not much happened to me but I haven’t had time, or a tiny bit of will power to write for Overdrive, and I’m sorry for that.
    Anyways, the point of this post is to announce the comeback and tell you guys the changes that will be made around here.
    First of all, an article per week, at least that’s what I’ll be trying to archive, one a week, all original content written by yours truly, no YouTube video posting, I know you guys get that on your subscription feeds.  
    Secondly, I’m finally getting my driver’s license this year! I’ll be getting a car too, so that will be fun to document either here or on the YouTube channel.
    Speaking of the YouTube channel, do you want me to start making videos? That has been the plan since the beginning, but I have no content to this day. If you want to see that, just leave comments or shoot me a PM or an email.
    Last but not the least, as a good apology letter, this has to include a huge sorry for the absence.


    That was all, be free to comment what you want to see here, and share it with your friends!

    A teaser of whats comming...


  • You might also like

    2 comentários: