• Tesla Model 3 – Toughts on Cars

    This past Thursday, Tesla launched a brand new model that has been talked about for a long time, and as close as it was to April fool's day, sadly for this petrol driven dinosaur that’s writing, it wasn’t a April fool’s joke.
    Hating aside, with a 0-60mph(100kph) time of under 6 seconds this new Model 3 surely does live up to the “we don’t make slow cars” statement from the press release, a range of at least 215 miles, autopilot as standard and the supercharging capabilities of his bigger brothers Model S and Model X this new Model 3 is surely going to be a competent electric car.


    All the specs pointed out, now, this feels like I’m writing an sci-fi article, cars aren’t supposed to feel “sci-fi movie-ish” (Is this even a word?), they are supposed to feel connecting, something you control, the specs I stated above sound as silly as the self-lacing shoes from “Back to The Future”. Call me old fashioned, as James May once said “Cars that drive themselves were invented ages ago, they’re called taxis.”, cars are meant to be driven by people if you don’t want to drive pay somebody else to do it. If you don’t want to clean your house, do you get a house that cleans itself? No, you hire somebody to do it for you.
    And the styling of this Model 3, it isn’t any good for my taste, the Model S I tried to like, this one, no thanks, no front grille, I know it doesn’t need it but it just looks like a faceless car.
    If somebody at Tesla is reading this, and if you are eager to prove me wrong, I’d love to watch you try...
    I can’t be converted from dinosaur powered combustion engines, and I should, I’m a young guy, I’m supposed to like innovative things, not the old fashioned stuff.



  • You might also like

    Sem comentários:

    Enviar um comentário